Whether you’re creating a small catalog of products or doling out presentation information in an easy-to-read format, custom booklets make getting information to your customers easy. Choose your size, paper stock and cover style to get exactly the look you want.
- Large custom booklets give you room to print full-size images of slides or put multiple pieces of information on a single page. Smaller booklets are compact enough for event attendees or customers to easily carry around.
- Choose a thick paper stock for booklets your customers want to keep, such as those describing product warranty information or usage instructions. Thin paper stock is an economical option when you’re printing event programs or other temporary-use booklets.
- Custom booklets that include your logo and business name on the front enhance the image of your company while increasing brand recognition.
- Small format 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Booklet
- Larger format 8 1/2 x 11 Booklet,
- Your own custom size and shape.
- We offer anything from a single sheet folded to make a four-pager, all the way to a 64 pager, full color, stapled or coil bound
Best Paper to Use for Booklet Printing
You will love our custom booklets printed on 100# premium gloss or matte text (Self-Cover)
stocks with vibrant color printing ready to be delivered to your doorstep in 3 to 5 days from proof approval.
Add 80# gloss or matte cover paper (Plus Cover), which can be UV coated to give your
booklet that luxurious high gloss finish. (UV coating will add to cost and turnaround time)
Have an Booklet design that needs to go from concept to reality? Get in touch with a Hotspot Printing & Packaging specialist today! You can call us, 310-538-2540, or submit a quote online.